- 7 Desktop Computers
- 11 Wireless WiFi Hotspots (available for patron loan)
- 14 Laptop Computers (available for patron loan)
- 2 Chromebooks
- 1 Kindle Fire (available for patron loan)
In-library computers may be used on a first-come, first-served basis. Each user is limited to 60 minutes when others are waiting.
When Checking Out a Device to Take Home
- Electronic device checkouts are limited to Hatboro residents only
- Patrons are required to sign a lending agreement, each time they check out a device
- Please refer to additional policies and lending agreement at http://HatboroLibrary.org/about-us/policies/
Union Library is pleased to offer the convenience of free wireless Internet access. If you have a laptop, phone, tablet, or other device, you may bring it in and access the internet using our network.
Every device is different. Library staff members have limitations on how much technical assistance they can provide, and no guarantee can be made that you will be able to make a wireless connection.
The Library cannot guarantee that Internet-trained staff will be available at all times. Time permitting, as with any information request, staff will try to answer specific questions, offer suggestions for effective searching, and assist in locating books or other source materials about the Internet.
Printing, Copying, Scanning, and File Storage
- The cost of printing from a library computer or photocopying is $0.15 per page for black and white, or $0.25 per page for color. Our machine accepts coins and paper bills only. Patrons should seek staff assistance if they need help, before paying for a job to print
- Wireless printing is not available. WiFi users may transfer files to a USB flash drive, and then print from a library computer
- Scanning costs $0.05 per page. Patrons must have a USB drive in order to save scans. The library has 4GB USB drives available for purchase at $4 each
- Patrons are expected to observe US copyright law limiting the portion of a given work that may be copied or scanned